Popular and controversial Yoruba rights activist, Chief Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho, has declared his undying support for the establishment of Yoruba nation.
Speaking in a viral video, Igboho who came into limelight following an ultimatum he issued to criminal herdsmen in the South-West, expressed his determination to defend the Yoruba’s.
“Starting from now, we don’t want herdsmen in our land to disturb our farms again. If we meet any killer herdsmen, we are going to face and destroy them.
“If any police attack us for that, we are ready for them. We don’t want Nigeria again but the Yoruba nation. There is no essence for one Nigeria when the major resources in the country are in the hands of the northerners,”
Igboho affirmed that there is no going back as he is not scared of anybody talk-less of the killer herdsmen causing mayhem and taking possession of Yoruba lands.
He noted that his determination was backed by elders and monarchs in the South-West.
Igboho also condemned the Federal Government for sidelining the Yoruba ethnic group in terms of appointments in Nigeria.
- BBNaija: Yousef Reveals Real Relationships in the House.
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals