Connect with us


Wedding Guest Dies Inside Hotel Toilet in Delta




A wedding guest has reportly died after vomiting blood in a hotel toilet, at Ughelli North Local Government Area, Delta State.

According to newsmen, a source, who claimed to be an eyewitness, alleged that the deceased was a guest at the hotel for over six months before his death.

The source said;

“He might have died of food poisoning or drug overdose,” the source added.


However, the hotel management has denied claims that the victim died of food poisoning, stating that he died of tuberculosis.

The General Manager of the hotel, who identified himself simply as Samuel, told journalists the guest did not lodge in the hotel, but only attended a wedding reception at the hall which was within the hotel premises.

He further said that the hotel management is different from the management in charge of the hall.

He said,


“The family confirmed that the guy had tuberculosis and that his death was as a result of his health issues.

“The police from the Ughelli ‘A’ Division were contacted immediately. They came and even took shots of the scene, the bloodstains on the floor of the hall, and the toilet where he died. The family came to collect his remains and confirmed to us that he was a tuberculosis patient.

“It was in the process of the wedding that he started coughing. Many Ughelli people were there and they can confirm that it was not in the hotel, but in the party.

“The police came because we invited them to come and do their investigations. The guy was vomiting blood very close to the DJ inside the hall. The bag he (deceased) was carrying, there was blood inside of it.”


The state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Bright Edafe, said, “The command is not in receipt of such a report as it did not come to the police. After findings, we were not able to confirm it.”

No Diamond Bra Recovered From Diezani – Bawa

Get latest news updates on Twitter and Telegram

wp 16383651986032737371026664246180

Click to comment

Leave a Reply