The Acting Chairman of the Delta Ijaw Comrade Community, DICC, Comrade Ayoromiegha Welemu has congratulated High Chief Peter Ikiogha following his investiture with a leadership Award of Excellence.
Welemu, who received the award on behalf of the revered High Chief, poured encomiums on the recipient, describing him as a “quintessential grassroot leader.”
The outspoken youth leader and public commentator specifically commended the philanthropist for the all encompassing role he has consistently played in attracting development to Ogulagha Kingdom
“Congratulations to a Quintessential grassroot leader whose service to humanity through leadership and philanthropy is becoming legendary. I join all your well-wishers to celebrate a deserving award of special recognition to our dear chief and a prominent leader of Ogulagha Kingdom. Congratulations High Chief Peter ikiogha,” Welemu stated.
Speaking after receiving the award, Chief Ikiogha thanked the organizers of the ward, Mayorkings Agency and everyone who nominated and voted for him, recognizing the little efforts he puts in towards impacting society.
He expressed humility for being honored for things he does not even consider to be so much.
The Leadership Excellence Award 2021 organized by Mayorkings Agency held at Best Western Plus Elomaz Hotel, DBS Road Asaba, the Delta state capital.
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals
- Over 1m Nigerians Completed Voter Registration in 12 weeks – INEC