Yahaya Bello explains why Fani-Kayode did not join APC
Yahaya Bello, the Governor of Kogi State has revealed why Nigeria’s former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode did not join the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.
The aspiring presidential candidate made the revelation while speaking Channels Television programme Politics Today.
The claim was greeted with viral photos of former minister meeting with the Kogi State governor, Yahaya Bello and the APC interim National Chairman, Mala Buni.
Meawhile, Fani-Kayode debunked the reports that he had dumped the PDP for APC, saying his meeting with the duo was about defection.
Bello explained as thus;
“Myself and Chief Fani-Kayode are brothers and we are partnering in ensuring there is peace and tranquility across the country.
“The Chief Femi Fani-Kayode that everybody knows by the time he met me, I think he had a rethink of what life is all about and what Nigeria is all about, and you can see the mix so far, we are able to broker peace between the Amalgamated Union of Traders and our other aggrieved brothers.
“Him joining the APC is at his own volition; him not joining, is at his own volition, political party divide has nothing to do with both of us working for the unity, peace and progress of this country, that’s what I know.”
- Breaking: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Usman Alkali As Acting IGP
- Woman Discovers Her Son’s Bride is Her Long Lost Daughter of 20-Years
- Learn From Afonja’s Mistake, Group Tells S’East Govs
- It’s Rude To Keep Bibles In Hotel Rooms – Bisi Alimi
- We Give You 7 Days To Leave Calabar – Group Tells Igbo
- Easter: Joy as Engr Uti Donates Food Items For Widows, Widowers in Ogulagha
- There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits In Zamfara, Five Other Northern States – Gov Matawalle
- Delta Man Set To Wed Two Women Same Day
- CCT Chairman Assaults Security Officer in Abuja, Says ‘The Guard Was Rude’
- Don’t listen to anyone telling you to have kids without a job – Reno Omokri