President and founder of Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo has disclosed why he may not fight media houses.
While preaching in his church, the pastor said fighting the media houses may lead into having jobless persons who may demand prayer from him for a new job.
He said, “When I’m doing the things of God, how they feel is irrelevant. I’m privileged to be one of those who sustain the media houses in Nigeria because when they publish what I say, people buy it.
Also Read:Fulani Herdsmen Are Sponsored – Oyedepo
“I can’t fight them because if I fight them and they close down those houses, then I will be praying for them to get a job again.
“I’m having a good time having them market my sayings rightly or wrongly. It keeps a number of media places going”.
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra
- Zoning: ‘You’re Desperate For Relevance’ — PDP Tackles Umahi
- Nigeria Needs Strong Institutions, Not Powerful Individuals — Shina Peller