Why I Left My Husband To Marry My Pastor – Woman Accused Of Adultery Explains
Tina, the wife to Bright Ben, who was accused of committing adultery by her husband has finally shared her own part of the story.
Bright had taken to social media to make claims of how his pastor, Moses Adeeyo, the General Overseer of World Bank Assembly, married his wife of 12 years.
Bright Ben who claimed to be a full financial member of the church, also accused the pastor of snatching his kids as well.
Tina, in her reaction in a series of videos, has revealed that Ben made her borrow a huge sum of money, which was paid of by Pastor Moses Adeeyo, her new husband.
Tina accused Ben of never giving her money for both his children and her upkeep. She alleged her husband stopped her from her job and also made her quit her music career.
According to Tina, Ben always accused her of adultery and chased her of his house leaving her on the streets to cater for herself and even threatened to disfigure her in the middle of countless assaults.
She disclosed that her family had dissolved her marriage to Ben when the maltreatment became too much.
On why she married her Pastor, Tina described the Adeeyo as godsent, who helped her heal from the bruises sustained from her ex-husband, Ben Bright.
- Boko Haram Attack Yobe Community
- Big Brother Naija: Fans Call EFCC on Organizers, Threaten Protest Over Pere
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike