Popular Nigerian Crossdresser, Idris Okunleye, popularly known as Bobrisky, has opened up on the reason he will always pick money over love.
Releasing a statement on his Instagram page, Bobrisky said he is uninterested in any relationship without money. According to him, he ‘did not come to Lagos to count bridge’.
He also advised young ladies of 25-30 years of age not to settle for a poor man all in the name of love.
“Imagine telling your sister hustling day and night at 25yrs to 30yrs to look for a poor man/average man to settle down with just because she is looking for real love….. so I will waste my 25yrs to 30 yrs of hustling as a single girl to be with a poor man just because of true love? You are mad.Advertisement
“All dis broke guys on Instagram is time you all button-up ur shoes to make real money, is not by sliding into a girl dm saying hi beautiful. Oga tells her to drop her account.”
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me –Ince Lambastes Man United stars
- Gas Crisis May Increase Oil Prices By $10 – Mele Kyari