A woman and her 8-year-old daughter have been found dead inside their home in St Louis City.
The woman identified as Terri Bankhead, aged 27, and her daughter Da’Nilya, were found dead with bullet wounds inside their apartment on Wednesday, August 11.
According a Police statement, corpse of the dead bodies were discovered at about 3pm, when Terri’s mother paid a visit to her daughter.
The report by the St Louis Metropolitan Police Department suggests Terri and her daughter may have been targeted.
Police Chief John Hayden said;
‘I’m asking the community to assist the police department in this investigation so that we can hold any and everybody accountable in this tragic situation.
‘It’s just too much for anyone to bear, so we’re asking the community to assist us and provide us with information.Advertisement
Shagreggria Brown, Terri’s cousin lamented over the incident saying;
‘It’s very hard to believe. I knew Terri a long time. We all called her “Shug,” because she was sweet as sugar.’
‘She was very loving, giving, kind and loyal. I’m in shock that this even happened to her,’ Brown said.
Terri was a certified nursing assistant until her death and had only one child.
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents