A Ghanaian woman reportedly died in a fatal accident while speeding up to catch her ‘cheating’ husband.
The deceased had been reliably informed that her husband had been seen with another woman.
While rushing off to catch him in the act, she had an accident.
Ghanaian journalist, Mabel Aku Banasseh, while breaking the news wrote;
“A woman died on the motorway.She was going to Tema to verify claims there was a woman in her husband’s car.
‘She never got there to even know whether or not the said woman was her hubby’s cousin.co-worker or mere friend.
“Don’t loose focus on what’s more important. YOU woman is more important. Take care of you.”
- Photos: Vehicles Set Ablaze as Hoodlums Attack INEC Office in Enugu
- #BringBackGEJ: Youths Begin Campaign For Jonathan to Contest 2023
- Miyetti Allah Tells Herdsmen to Vacate South South
- You’re on Expired Drugs, Aisha Yesufu Blasts Those Against Southern Governors
- 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Stealing Human Hair in Ondo
- Breaking: Gunmen Burn Down Police Station, Vehicles in Delta
- Video: Leicester City Players Dance to ‘Over The Moon’ by Dr Sid After FA Cup Victory
- BREAKING: Leicester City Beats Chelsea to Win First FA Cup
- Delta 2023: Next Governor Must be Fair to Anioma Nation – Governor Okowa
- BREAKING: JAMB Announces New Date For 2021 UTME