A suspected internet fraudster and his friends numbering about 50 have reportedly died from mysterious circumstances.
Their death is believed to have been caused by an alleged food poisoning during the birthday party of the suspected Yahoo-Boy.
The event is said to have occurred in the Akute area of Lagos state.
Daily Report Nigeria understands that attendees of the birthday party from the area have been dying mysteriously in the past week since the event.
A Twitter user identified as @pelumiawotedu was the first to bring the incident to the public with many others confirming his claims.
The celebrant is said to have celebrated his birthday in a grand style with over 50 attendees last week.
@ysquare_r claimed that his neighbor lost her friend, her child, and son to the strange incident. Not only that, but he had also claimed man in his street who attended the birthday party with four of his friends were all dead.”
Cause of their deaths is attributed to food poisoning and not a ritual for money as speculated by some quarters, as the celebrant is also reportedly dead.
See comments and reactions
- Breaking: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Usman Alkali As Acting IGP
- Woman Discovers Her Son’s Bride is Her Long Lost Daughter of 20-Years
- Learn From Afonja’s Mistake, Group Tells S’East Govs
- It’s Rude To Keep Bibles In Hotel Rooms – Bisi Alimi
- We Give You 7 Days To Leave Calabar – Group Tells Igbo
- Easter: Joy as Engr Uti Donates Food Items For Widows, Widowers in Ogulagha
- There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits In Zamfara, Five Other Northern States – Gov Matawalle
- Delta Man Set To Wed Two Women Same Day
- CCT Chairman Assaults Security Officer in Abuja, Says ‘The Guard Was Rude’
- Don’t listen to anyone telling you to have kids without a job – Reno Omokri