The General Overseer of Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo has adviced women with feminist revolution vision not to attempt getting married because it will not work.
Oyedepo gave this advice during a sermon in his church.
“Right now, there is a feminine revolution. Then you get into feminine frustration and destiny devastation.
Also Read: Oyedepo Backs Regulation of Social Media
“You know something; no book on earth will ever overtake the Bible in currency. It is the eternal truth. While the earth remains, the truth of scriptures remains in force, you either choose to follow or go your way.
“For we can do nothing against the truth – no matter what civilization we are talking about – but for the truth at all times.
“If feminist revolution is your vision, don’t attempt to get married, because it won’t work.”
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra
- Zoning: ‘You’re Desperate For Relevance’ — PDP Tackles Umahi
- Nigeria Needs Strong Institutions, Not Powerful Individuals — Shina Peller