Former presidential aide to President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has fired at the Mallam Nasir El-Rufai for running a failed government.
In a Facebook post on Saturday night, the popular critic of the All Progressive Congress’ administration called to mind the suggestions El-Rufai had given to President Goodluck Jonathan to pay teachers as much as graduates are paid in banks.
The Kaduna State governor had suggested in 2010 that convoys of many government officials be cut to fund a better salary structure for teachers.
Reno Omokri wondered why the vocal critic of the Jonathan administration was yet to implement the suggestions he made in his government.
Dear Nasir El-Rufai,
This is what you said under Goodluck Jonathan. Now, you are Governor, are you paying teachers like bankers as you promised? In fact, are you not sacking them? Have you been reduced your convoy? Your convoy is more than triple the convoys you criticised.
You can bring down a good government by propaganda, but you can never hold up a bad government by propaganda. Lies have expiry date
Nasir El-Rufai is pointed out as one of the brains behind the emergence of the All Progressive Congress in 2015.
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari