Leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has said that hatred for the realization of Biafra by some leaders in the South- East and South-South remains irrelevant.
He said the only relevant thing is a referendum where the Biafra agitators would be given the opportunity to decide whether to remain part of Nigeria or a separate nation.
The IPOB leader made the remark on Sunday via a tweet on his official Twitter handle.
The tweet reads, “The narrative that Leaders of the so-called SouthSouth & Southeast or even those in the National Assembly are against #Biafra is irrelevant.
“What’s relevant is the POPULAR WILL of the people, which can be determined only through a REFERENDUM. Like it or not, it shall happen”.
- Buratai, Malami Behind Igboho’s Detention in Benin Republic – Yoruba Nation agitators
- “I’m the last of the males” Obi Cubana Writes as he Shares Picture with his Elder Brothers
- Sexy Photos of Bbnaija Housemate Maria Chike
- Anti-Open Grazing Bill: Miyetti Allah Demands 30,000 sq metres of Land in Delta
- Soldiers Shutdown Market, asks Traders to Remain at Home “Until Biafra is Achieved” in Imo
- #BBNaija: “I made my first million at 19” – Arin
- 63-year-old Man Publicly Flogged and Fined for attempting to Sleep with Daughter-in-law
- Bandits Attack Gov Uzodinma’s Hometown, Kill DPO in Imo
- Househelp, Three Others Arrested Over Murder of Banker in Yobe
- Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Has Collapsed Nigeria’s Democracy – Deji Adeyanju