Actor Zubby Micheal, and his colleague, Chizzy Alichi, have thrown insults at each other on Instagram, in relation to the new series, ‘King of Boys’.
Taking to his Instagram page, the actor criticized the show’s gender roles;
“A woman can never be king of boys,” while adding a laughing emoji.
In reaction, Chizzy Alichi corrected the thespian’s claim with justification that a woman can actually be whatever she wants to be.
“A woman can be anything she wants to be. What a man can do, a woman can do better. Oba has my vote,” she wrote.
Her reply didn’t however meet Zubby in a good mood, as he slams her; calling her a local girl
“I know your category, local girl wey dey copy oyibo. I will talk to your husband later not you darling. Ndi ala ndi ala. nonsense and ingredients.”Advertisement
Also Read: Whitemoney to Feature in King of Boys 2
Reacting to Zubby’s comment, Chizzy called the latter a ‘local dog’.
“I said what I said without insult but your mama no train you well, you decided to insult yourself. I will talk to your mother not you darling so she can teach you manners, local dog,” she wrote.
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me –Ince Lambastes Man United stars
- Gas Crisis May Increase Oil Prices By $10 – Mele Kyari