The National Union of Obotebe Students (NUOS) has described the Deputy Governor of Delta state, Barr Dcn Kingsley Otuaro as an epitome of development in commemoration of his birth anniversary.
In a brief media statement by it’s President, Comrade Tare James, NUOS poured encomiums on the revered peace advocate for his gigantic strides towards development, particularly in Obotebe.
The apex body of all students of Obotebe Kingdom in the diaspora specially lauded the former Commissioner in the Board of the Delta State Oil Producing Areas Commission (DESOPADEC) for his immense contribution educationally in Obotebe.
Your Excellency sir,
Eyes have seen, ears have heard of your impeccable inputs as bona fide son of Obotebe.
No doubt you’re an epitome of development and peace as evidenced in your numerous accolades.
We enjoin the bandwagon of voices from far and near to celebrate you on this day of your birth anniversary.
We pray you God’s divine blessings and fruitfulness in your journey ahead.
Congratulations once again sir!
Deacon Kingsley Otuaro who is paternally from Obotebe, has contributed greatly to the development of the kingdom, from renovation of primary and secondary schools to the dredging of Obotebe community to reduce the impact of flooding.
He reported to be one of the front-line aspirants for the governorship seat in Delta state come 2023.
- Photos: Vehicles Set Ablaze as Hoodlums Attack INEC Office in Enugu
- #BringBackGEJ: Youths Begin Campaign For Jonathan to Contest 2023
- Miyetti Allah Tells Herdsmen to Vacate South South
- You’re on Expired Drugs, Aisha Yesufu Blasts Those Against Southern Governors
- 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Stealing Human Hair in Ondo
- Breaking: Gunmen Burn Down Police Station, Vehicles in Delta
- Video: Leicester City Players Dance to ‘Over The Moon’ by Dr Sid After FA Cup Victory
- BREAKING: Leicester City Beats Chelsea to Win First FA Cup
- Delta 2023: Next Governor Must be Fair to Anioma Nation – Governor Okowa
- BREAKING: JAMB Announces New Date For 2021 UTME