DJ Cuppy, daughter of popular billionaire, Femi Otedola has called out rapper Zlatan for blocking her on Instagram and WhatsApp.
In a post shared on her Twitter page, the 28-year-old disc Jockey revealed that it had been 10 months since she was blocked on Instagram and WhatsApp by the rapper and that she sometimes wonder why.
DJ Cuppy stated that prior to that, they were actually friends and the song “Gelato” which they both collaborated on was a hit.
“10 months later and I sometimes still wonder why @Zlatan_Ibile blocked me on WhatsApp and Instagram without ever saying why; we were actually friends…AND “Gelato” was a hit!” she tweeted.
- BBNaija: Yousef Reveals Real Relationships in the House.
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals